Sunday, May 19, 2013

The one that doesn't get a title (except this one)


I dropped my parents off at the airport about 25 minutes ago. It was the last goodbye of a month and a half of visitors and by far the hardest. Nothing feels like it is going right at this moment. For reasons that would take a long and frustrating explanation, I still have no job and no prospect of a job. I have no friends here. I have no family outside of Alma and Adam here. I feel like I have no ground under my feet.

This place is beautiful but it still feels like I am on vacation and I am desperate to go home. I will figure out how to move on from this feeling. I will.

2 comments:

  1. I love you, I love you, I love you.
    I hate that we are apart.
    You are amazing and selfless and brave.
    It's actually unbelievable.
    Youre in my heart always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it takes awhile! i felt that way for months, if not years ;(

    ReplyDelete